Step 1: Online application
Online application of the candidate
Step 2: Inspection of the documents
Forwarding the documents to the manager of the specialist department for analysis of the application documents and sending a confirmation of receipt to the candidate.
Step 3: Feedback from Hauck Aufhäuser Lampe
- Timely feedback to the applicant, after a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The first interview is coordinated by the specialist department.
- Cancellations are sent centrally by HR.
Step 4: Up to two interviews
- The first interview takes place between the manager and the candidate. This interview focuses on the candidate's professional skills.
- If the candidate was convincing in the first interview, the candidate is invited for a second interview. This interview takes place with the manager, the responsible HR Business Partner and the candidate. This interview focuses on personal competencies and all personnel issues.
Step 5: Cancellation or acceptance
Candidate receives a prompt acceptance or rejection, if possible within one week after the second interview.
What else speaks for us
At Hauck Aufhäuser Lampe, we have generalists and specialists. Both are important - in each case where they are needed. Ultimately, the combination of generalist skills and a deep understanding of details is crucial to the success of our company. In other words, we have specialized all-rounders working for us. Find out more about the advantages of our bank below:
This feature is only available for HAL+ Users.
Get exclusive additional functions and premium content with your free account.