When submitting your online application, we kindly ask you to sign and return the data protection declaration, which can be accessed via this link. This will make the application process easier and faster.
Please also note an important notice on the application process, which can be opened via this link.
Thank you in advance for your efforts.
Standort Frankfurt am Main:
Step 1: Online application
Online application of the candidate
Step 2: Inspection of the documents
Forwarding the documents to the manager of the specialist department for analysis of the application documents and sending a confirmation of receipt to the candidate.
Step 3: Feedback from Hauck Aufhäuser Lampe
- Timely feedback to the applicant, after a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The first interview is coordinated by the specialist department.
- Cancellations are sent centrally by HR.
Step 4: Up to two interviews
- The first interview takes place between the manager and the candidate. This interview focuses on the candidate's professional skills.
- If the candidate was convincing in the first interview, the candidate is invited for a second interview. This interview takes place with the manager, the responsible HR Business Partner and the candidate. This interview focuses on personal competencies and all personnel issues.
Step 5: Cancellation or acceptance
Candidate receives a prompt acceptance or rejection, if possible within one week after the second interview.
What else speaks for us
At Hauck Aufhäuser Lampe, we have generalists and specialists. Both are important - in each case where they are needed. Ultimately, the combination of generalist skills and a deep understanding of details is crucial to the success of our company. In other words, we have specialized all-rounders working for us. Find out more about the advantages of our bank below:
This feature is only available for HAL+ Users.
Get exclusive additional functions and premium content with your free account.